The world does not stand still. Brigde system are not different. In 2005 I published a a book “WJ 2005 – modern version of Polish Club”.
What was modern 8 years ago, is prehistoric now. Polish Club International absorbs modern solutions from other systems and puts them into the frame of a “two-way” 1? opening.
The book is intended for two groups of readers:
- those intersted in Polish Club
- those who want to get better understanding of trandy bidding treatments.
The book sie divided into two parts:
- Polish Club International Standard; this is a result of an Internet survey among Polish Club users
- Polish Club International Pro; this part describes modern bidding tendencies approved all over the world – systematized in one cohesive system.
Two features distinguish this book from other manuals on bridge systems and conventions:
- Quizzes – every new piece od information ends with a quiz. Cover the right column of quiz table before finding your answer to the qustion given in the left column.
- Slam bidding – the conventions are explained by showing examples of mistakes made by bridge champions.